Friday, June 04, 2004

Jam Session with Niles!

So I just came back from an hour and a half long jam session with Niles. For those of you who dont know, even though theres only about 3 or 4... or 6 people that go here, Niles is a brilliant keyboardist of whom I play with at my church. Now a few weeks ago Niles, Gary, (the guitarist who is also very good at my church) and I jammed on a sunday afternoon for a couple of hours. Or at least it felt like that. Anywho, it was fweakin unbelievable. It all clicked. It was absolutely gorgeous. Im not bragging or anything, but we were all in the same place musically that day. We recorded most of the really good stuff and I just received the cd of it today. Im very happy I have it now cause its wonderful. Anyway, Niles and I jammed again today. It wasnt as good cause we didnt have gary there to play drums, but it was good. Very different from last. Anywhooo, I could say more but I wont bore you all with little details. I feel I had something more to say but I guess not. Oh Oh!!! That reminded me of Pink Floyd lyric! Here goes!

"The time has come, the song is over
Thought I'd something more to say"

......... It seemed longer than that when I was thinking of it.

2 Comments:

At June 4, 2004 at 9:34 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

Your skill with the guitar makes me weep.

 
At June 5, 2004 at 5:11 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

sounds like a party, fella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home