Saturday, June 05, 2004

Jam Session with the Rogers!

So I jammed again today. You're probly all tired of hearing about jamming, but tough. Anyway, I went to Ben Rogers' house today and jammed with him and his dad Al. Al is a ver good drummer. He knows his stuff. Bens little brother Sam even joined in at one point. It was good. Nothing that great, but good. Hoping I can do it again soon. Al even said we should get Niles down there with us. Here's hoping. And Leah, I will give you a cd of the session a while ago, I promise. So that means you get a cd AND a walk in the rain. Consider yourself lucky, miss selfish. JEEZ! nag nag nag. In fact I may burn it now... No nevermind. You wont be down here for a while so FORGET IT!!! Welp, Im going to be on my way. I wish I was smarter and wittier so this blog would be more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home