Monday, June 07, 2004

Coltrane!!

So I got this John Coltrane album the other night. Funny enough I got back to Ryan's house and was reading this mojo magazine of "top 100" somethin or other, and it just so happened that the album I had bought was on it cause of a 15 minute sax solo (it had the wrest of the band, but it was mainly used for the sax) that was one of his greatest moments I guess. Come on. 15 minutes?! It's hard to play a guitar solo for 2 minutes at the speed and amount of notes he was squeezin in there. My mind couldnt keep up. It was great. Although I read somewhere he played a solo for over an hour. It's not a "full of himself" type thing. He just said that he only plays a solo for as long as it takes to get whatever he wants out. I think thats the best way of going at it. At least in jazz terms. Anyway, Im sure none of you care about that. Or care to read about it.

Who let the dogs out?! heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh. Who let the DOGS out?!?! John, Taylor, and Ryan will get that. I did it just for them *winks*. Why the hell is there only 3 people that comment here?! I know Ang cant for some reason, but thats no excuse. And the rest of you have no excuse either! Especially you Ryan *glares*. One day my friend... One day.

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2004 at 8:43 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

You're so adorable. Keep up the good work and someday I'll do my John Coltrane impression for you. I'll blow a horn, alright.

 
At June 8, 2004 at 6:22 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Dude, Ang can't comment because in your Site managing dealy you make it so your site doesn't allow anonymous comments. I think it's only cause you haven't made it otherwise, it's the default setting or something.

Anyway, I fweakin love coltrane *shudders orgasmically*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home