Thursday, June 10, 2004

With proper instruction, You could be a chess GOD...

That's what Chuckie said to me this morning. haha. John and I played a game of chess the other night at the Engleys, and let me tell you, it was a sight to behold. I had my king and a single pawn on the board while John had quite a bit more than me. So it ended up lasting for about a half an hour before I had no way out. We were all laughing pretty much the whole time cause it was so stupid. I just kept moving my kind around, trying to find a way even though I knew there wasnt any. But I made a valiant effort. So this morning Chuck got up and barely said a word, his hair all disshovled with tired eyes. And he started making a pot of coffee. And all he said to me was, "Ya know Tim, with proper instruction and guidance you could be a chess GOD." So i started laughing aloud for a while. Cause the whole reason for saying that was so flawed. I'm very proud of myself for that, so I think Im gonna kill myself just cause I know Ill never top it. Goodday!

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2004 at 7:54 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

It's about time you died.

 
At June 10, 2004 at 9:48 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Hey I was there for some of that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home