Friday, June 18, 2004

*Hangs up talking cap*

Welp, time for me to hang up my talking cap for a while until Im more grounded in what I really believe. Some of you may think it's weird for me to do that, mainly because this involves a spiritual standpoint, cause I probly seemed to be so grounded in it not long ago at all, lets say.... a day ago. But I realized something in my own thoughts yesterday (or maybe it started a few days ago) that I am a very weak person spiritually. I honestly dont know how I made it through my childhood with the faith I had, maybe because I didnt really see any other way of going about things, but I need time to get to know myself and everything around me first before I do too much. Who knows, maybe God is telling me to rest a bit cause Ive talked to more people and tried to help them spiritually than I ever thought I could at this age, but I could be trying too hard, and whatever it is it's starting to take a tole on me mentally. So I think Im gonna take it easy for a bit.

2 Comments:

At June 18, 2004 at 12:05 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

see this just gives you another point in my admiration scale

 
At June 18, 2004 at 10:58 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

I used to respect you, Tim. Then came Nam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home