Monday, June 21, 2004

Sexual Harrassement in the Workplace...

I worked today. It was grand. Got to move stuff, paint, and listen to some Zappa at the same time. Yesterday I tuned my aucustic guitbox to slide guitar tuning so I could try to do some shazz. It sounds great. Now if only I could actually play me some blues slide guitfiddle, I would be in the zone.

OH OH! On the way to my woik today I saw Clayton (the guitarist from a blues band I played with a few times) walkin down the street. I was gonna yell out the window at him but then I realized that Im not on the right side, nor were we going slow enough for my mom to act quick enough, NOR would he recognise me in such a short glance. So my dream was crushed. Anywhoooooo, I got a portion of my right pinky cut off today. I had to be rushed to the hostpital....... no im just yankin ya. But seriously, folks.

Listen Leah, I think Ive waited long enough for you to be online more often and its pissing me off! I cant remember exactly why I brought that up but it is. I had a weird dream last night. But I aint gonna tell ya nothin! Welp Im leavin. Dont ya love how I seemlessly slide in and out from topic to topic? I bet none of you saw the curve balls I threw at you.

NOW LEAVE ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home