Thursday, June 24, 2004

Dislusionexia...

GET IT?! You would if I told you that I have Dislexia. My mom had a meeting with the head of the homeschooling program dealy for bridgewater and she was telling the lady how I see things that arent there, like numbers or words and it really confuses me alot of the time, and thats part of the reason why I get alot of things wrong haha. Ya see cause Dislusionexia isnt a word. That's an example of something I may see if I saw the word Dislexia. Or I just see words backwards or sometimes. It's not really all that bad of a problem. I mean, sure it hinders my learning ability and what have you, but I only notice that it happened when Im told what I did wrong. So its great! So now I have an excuse to be as dumb as I am. Nah Im just kidding, I dont have an excuse. Im just stupid as it is.

3 Comments:

At June 25, 2004 at 11:27 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

You aint stupid, be'. You're incredibly intelligent, and don't let any lexdysia say thoning about ti! Heh. Get it?

 
At June 25, 2004 at 10:11 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

We all know you're smarter than John, but that's nothing, really.

 
At June 25, 2004 at 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i told u ur not stupid u just wont listen will ya? stupidface! im just kidding. and i wanna see ur new glasses! show them to me now! this instant!
~angie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home