Saturday, June 26, 2004

Shakti

Rarely do I get a night where all the music I hear seems to sync up with the blissful feelings of the ultimate truth being so near me. I felt something. It wasnt without its veil though. But Im not expecting any more than that as of now. I only wish I could show everyone what some things feel and sound like when they're so perfect in their own way that it feels as though God gave you a little glimpse into where he resides, even though you know what you feel is not even the tiniest fraction of what is to come, yet you're perfectly content with what you're given at that time. You know sometimes, when you see something so simple or feel something that effects you in such a profound way and think, "this is why we're here", or something along those lines, yet when you try to tell other people what you felt or how it came about they put it down and think that it's stupid, or that it's too simple to be true. Well every time I experience that feeling I know for a split second why Im meant to be where I am and what the point of everything is. I know there's ALOT otherwise, too much for me to possibly comprehend, but I see for a brief moment, the light from the little sphere at the bottom of the "universal ocean" that has a direct line to my mind and spirit of the absolute truth. This is no religious rant, no spiritual lecture, it's simply the hope that others will come across some day what I've already been granted in my niave young self.

"What need have I for this
What need have I for that
I am dancing at the feet of my Lord
All is bliss
All is bliss."

Shakti

1 Comments:

At June 26, 2004 at 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... ur too inteelectual for me tim. but i know wat u mean actually, tho it comes ot me ina different way. usually if im just sitting outside, and i look around me, and see everything, i know that god created it for us, and it shows his power, and i am completely content. i know thats not exactly the same but its along the same lines. im glad u can see things the way u can, i wish more ppl did.
~angie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home