Thursday, July 08, 2004

Sandwich Boy Resurrected...

I know you guys make fun of me alot for my sandwich making obsession, but I swear to God I just made the best sandwich that Ive ever made. Seriously. I dont know how I did it so dont you bother asking, cause I know you're all wondering, but it was just the work of.... something greater. A higher power, if you will, taking over my body and constructing the most delicious, fulfilling sandwich to ever exist. I should hang up my perverbial loaf of bread now, cause it doesnt get much better than this, Ill tell you that much.

3 Comments:

At July 8, 2004 at 9:22 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

You say that everytime you make a sandwich, you bastard.

 
At July 8, 2004 at 10:42 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Do other people really make fun of you for your sandwich obsession?
In my comics you are referred to as SB, and revered as the authority on sandwiches and lunchmeats alike.

 
At July 8, 2004 at 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i just had the revelaion that ur sandwich boy in johnny's comics while reading that entry. i guess its cuz i never knew about ur sandwich obsession.
~angie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home