Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Wuh Whip Wamp Wamp.

I really wish I had something that could interest you all, but Im afraid I dont, nor ever have, posessed the quality of "interesting". Well at least not to other people, I always think that Im being incredibly boring to most people when I actually talk to them. Unless its with Ryan or someone cause he's actually very interested in conversations about music and what have you. With others it just seems like they're pittying me if the conversation goes on for more than 5 minutes. Anyway, there was no point to me saying all that except to waste your time. And I succeeded, so screw you guys. Im in a fantastic mindset right now. Why, you ask? Well Im not going to tell you. Im sorry but I didnt say what I can and cannot tell you.

I am really sorry for writing all of this. In fact, I bet most of you have looked away by now, so in that case, I AM THE GREATEST PERSON EVER. BAR NONE.

Very productive music ministry tonight. God, I learn so much there. It's getting to be that every week is like this, which is fantastic because its so fun and.... learny. Anyway, Im sure none of you care about that either, so off with my head until I think of something better to post.

4 Comments:

At July 14, 2004 at 9:18 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Yeah, we do just pity you when you talk to us. Seriously. *shakes head* the poor fool.

 
At July 15, 2004 at 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i didnt look away i just skipped he 1st paragraph after the first 3 words..then i read the 2cd paragraph and felt bad..but not bad enough to go back and read it and further more not bad enough to read the last little jumble of words on yer entry, but hey...Tommy Flanagan wants his hat back..........*shifty eyes*

<3 -kaileen

 
At July 15, 2004 at 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS you are a great person =]

 
At July 16, 2004 at 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i for one was enthralled by ur post.... not really, but it did giv ne somethin to do. im glad music ministry is goin good, my moms stupid and doesnt go nymore, i know u dont care about that but i miss hving the house to myself and blasting my music. ya.... ca ya tell im bored? byes tim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home