Tuesday, August 17, 2004

More babies!

Im excited for Johns older sister and her baby having in a few months. Wouldnt it be weird if it was a really dumb child? Cause come on, think about it. The entire Colon family is really smart, this including Maria's husband, and even Teresa is really smart, especially for her age. I think there should be one oddball Colon to even things out, just so when I am with their family I dont feel like a complete dumbass.

Anyway, I dont have much of a reason to write anything right now. I think my "has something to say" side came out enough on the last post, and I aint wantin to write me another long post. But on the other hand, Im gonna try my damndest to get 'Shakti' tickets at some point in the near future. Who's with me?! Yeah I know no one cares, Im just bored is all.

2 Comments:

At August 17, 2004 at 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have to face it, there will never be a colon that is not a genius. we just have to accept that next to them we all look stupid. in any case it will be a grand thing to have a baby around.

 
At August 17, 2004 at 2:21 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

It's funny... 'cause "Colon" is also an organ! A Hammond B3, no less.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home