Saturday, September 11, 2004

Free-form Jazz update!

I had a whole other update for that title, but it didnt have anything to do with Jazz. It was just a free-form update. Kind of like this one, only this one wont be nearly as long or obnoxious. Why? Cause I dont really have anything that I feel like typing. I have to do this from John's computer so it's not as personal if I typed alot here. I guess the only good thing I have to say is that Ive decided to get my permit/do driving lessons very soon. Ive saved up alot of money over the summer from doing painful physical labour and I dont feel like waiting much longer. Not for any particular reason, but I dont have alot going on right now so I might as well. That is all.

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2004 at 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huzzah! go get ur license so u can drive me around places! and it saddened me ur other post wasnt up, cuz u said u were updating but there was nothing there. im disappointed.

 
At September 12, 2004 at 1:36 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

You'll never be able to see over the hood of a car!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home