Saturday, April 30, 2005

Shringar

So here's the deal: As of next Wednesday I will be gone for a week and a half. I got a call from my Aunt who lives in Richmond and she said that no more than a few blocks from her house Bela Fleck's acoustic trio will be playing. It's a small outside "garden" type venue. She's paying half for a train ticket down there for me so I might as well. I'm very excited, as I didn't think I'd get to see Bela Fleck any time soon. Also it's a direct train right to Virginia so I dont have to move an inch once I'm on it. I can read and listen to things and watch the scenery. Also I'm going to be by myself the whole time so it'll be a different experience.

I'm sure none of you care that there will be no Tim action for over a week, but I'm hoping it'll be a good experience. John was gonna go, but he's quee', so he cant. Also I get to see my cousin graduate from military school. So anywho, John and I went to this record store in Plymouth yesterday, and I got 14 records for 58 bucks. Damn good deal. I wont bore any of you with what I got, but it's some damn fine stuff. I recommend the store to anyone who likes stuff you cant find easily, but just to be an ass I wont tell you the name of it.

I'll inform you of how the trip was when I return on the day of Monday the 16th. Unfortunately, getting back on the 16th means that I wont be able to see Ryan's band play at the Worcester Palladium on the 14th. So if he reads this, I sincerely apologize. I didn't realize that the time I'm getting back is two days after it. I wish his band the best of luck, and if they dont win they'd better come in 2nd, if not, I kill the judges. So this will be the last post until my return. Ya'll have a good two weeks, ya' hear?

5 Comments:

At April 30, 2005 at 10:55 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

I bought an illegitmate copy of Hawks & Doves there. Good times.

 
At April 30, 2005 at 5:13 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

My cat is a cat.

 
At April 30, 2005 at 9:55 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

I was there when you wrote this, so I don't have to say anything in this comment.

 
At May 1, 2005 at 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun, Tim!

-la darc
PS-Becca, I Love you.

 
At May 12, 2005 at 9:27 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim. Come back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home