Friday, March 11, 2005

In other news...

As I'm sure all of you are sick of reading anything to do with music from me, even though I enjoy writing about it, I suppose I'll stop.

So in other news I was with John for all of today. I was going to work with him at Veronica's Treats but that didn't happen. I did have quite possibly the best oatmeal raisen cookie I've ever had courtesy of John's fine bakemanship. Then we hung around for a while listening to Coltrane and other such things until we called Katie, multiple times mind you, but they were all necessary. So we eventually devised a plan to pick her up and head back to John's where... nothing would happen again. At least until we found out...

JOHN'S SISTER IS IN LABOR AND WILL PROBABLY BE HAVING THE BABY WITHIN A FEW HOURS!!!

Pretty cool, isn't it? Soon, there's going to be a new black baby for us to play with. Not that Teresa isn't fantastic, cause she is. But this is a boy! Of course by the time he's grown up enough for us to say things that are usually funny to us around him without not him thinking and telling Keith what we said (who would in return cut off our mahood), we will be far too old (hopefully) to be making the kinds of jokes we do now. In some ways anyway. I mean, there's some stuff that if we said when we were mid thirties, well... you get the idea. Anyway, so then I drove Katie back to her MANSION, whereupon I proceeded to listen to a piece by Keith Jarrett, of whom I wasnt aware was playing in until that guy came on and said in that really slow voice; "And that waaaaas.......... Keith Jarrett on piano............ recorded lllllllive............... at the etc. etc...", that slow talkin bastard. So anywho, tomorrow could possibly be the first day in little (unnamed baby)'s life, and I await the news eagerly and... erotically. Goodnight.

7 Comments:

At March 11, 2005 at 10:38 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 11, 2005 at 10:39 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

*sigh* For the final time, I would like to tell ALL of you that I do not live in a mansion!! I live in a house. H-O-U-S-E!!!!!! For anyone who has claimed in the past that I live in a mansion, I would like to inform you that you are horribly mistaken. My cat is licking my arm!! Oooooowooo! You and John called my house three times today!!! Way to go, boys! I felt honored. Your driving is superb, by the way! Adios senor! I just noticed that my cat orgasms when you pet her. Ciao!!

 
At March 11, 2005 at 10:39 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 11, 2005 at 10:39 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 11, 2005 at 11:42 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Did you know that Katie's real middle name is "Moneybags"?

I am excited for new babies!!

 
At March 12, 2005 at 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh! i was reading te comments anfd then POOF! the whole format changed!!! it's like the wtwilight zone! doodoodoodoodoodoodoo
in other news...... i saw trhe baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's soooo cute! and little! and named samuel! he'sthe first baby boy in our family! and by family i mean stone/colon/locantore family. but ur always there too tim. but yay!! and im fascinated cuz i got to put my name in! an dmy website, but idid it from meory so i hope its right.... ok im done now.

 
At March 13, 2005 at 6:38 PM, Blogger Darcy Marie said...

Mmmm, black baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home