Sunday, January 23, 2005

This may be the last post.

Why? Because we're switching internet services, so I may have to start a new dealy. Hopefully not, but I probably will. On the plus side I have attained Dave Brubeck Quartet tickets for John, Ryan, Taylor, Taylor's dad (Mr. L) and myself. Also, Lauren and Leah were supposed to come down this way to ryan's yesterday, but noooo, there's a "blizzard". What's three feet of snow? Honestly? Oh well, they'll reschedule, and all will be right, unless they cancel again cause they're pansies.

WONG! That was from "State of Play" which Ryan and I watched yesterday. Only "WONG!" wasnt actually from it, Ryan just said it in a comical fashion when the one asian guy on the show who had no lines appeared on the screen all of a sudden. Man it was great. Anyway, ya'll have fun without me in this cyber world of ours if I dont update again shortly. Good day.

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2005 at 1:39 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

ha, lousy asians!
That Ryan has a gift for all things comical.

 
At January 23, 2005 at 3:40 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

Tim, this is Jamie Robbie Robertson. I command you to shutup. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home