Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Ah ha!!!

Okay okay, the last post blew. But every now and then I blow. Hehehehehehehehehhehehhe. So last night I was bored and had nothing to do (as boredom usually entails), and so was Angie. So long story short she picked me up at around 9:30 and we headed back to her house. There, I saw old pictures of my dad and her mom from 1970, one of which my dad was holding this giant fuzzy foot and laughing (his head seemed even bigger than it does now), and the other of he and Angie's mom comparing noses. It was silly. Then I observed the pile of clothes and other such things she calls her "room". It was nice actually. Well it wasnt cleaned up or anything, but thats the way I like it. We rumedged through some of her old notebooks and binders and whatnot and talked about what boy has the cutest butt. That is to say, not that at all, but it was close once. Anyway, so I didnt get home till about quarter of 1 in the morning so I was alittle sleepy. But did I sleep? No. Wanna know why? Well Id tell you that I watched the fresh prince cause thats what I thought I did, but I just remembered it wasnt on.

Anywhoooooo, how's the 4 to 5 people who read this doing? I could've been doing better earlier, but then it dawned on me that I wasnt actually doing bad at all. I went to DiaBenny's house earlier. It was nice for the brief amount of time that I was there. We listened to alot of stuff that I brought cause he was interested in it, and it's funny, cause everytime he and I are listening to anything I realize how fantastic of a listener he is. We sit there and he hardly moves for however long whatever it is we're listening to is. And he picks up things that alot of other people dont so quickly. It's great to see because I hate when people say they're interested in something and really wanna hear it but then when they get the chance all they do is talk or hardly pay attention to it at all. It's very annoying, and it makes me respect them alittle less. Or alot less, depending on how bad they are when something is actually playing.
Once again I am friendless, for everyone is off doing better things. But I dont mind, my spirits are light tonight. I'd tell you why but it's too risky.
I'm finally starting my drivers ed. classes next Monday at BR. Im not excited, nor do I even want to do it at all, but fortunately Im not as paranoid about going to places like that as I once was. In fact Im not as paranoid about it as I was last week, which is great. Im thinkin I may ask John to walk with me down there just to show me where the room is and for moral support. But if not thats fine, I just hope there isnt an abundance of people outside of the classroom. Otherwise Ill be alittle freaked out. I hope I dont see anyone I know either. Not that I dont like the people I know, I just feel weird about seeing them in a setting like that, cause I wouldnt know what to do, like if I should say something or not. Hopefully they'd just say "hi" and I could say it back and that would be then end of that.
I wish I had more to say cause Im in a typutive mood. Unfortunately I lack verbal skills in nearly every form and I have no creativity whatsoever. Ah well, back to the drawing bored. The figurative drawing bored that is. The literal figurative drawing bored that is. The liturative figeral drawing bored that is.
The reason my "spirits are light" tonight is because alittle earlier I forced myself to start to figure out some classical guitar peices. Okay well Ive only started one, but its the one that Ive wanted to do for a while but havnt had the drive to do so cause I thought I sucked too much. There are other that Im planning on figuring out though and its all very exciting, cause I havnt done this on a steady bases for a couple years now and back then it was the thing that kept me as stable as I could be. So figuring out things as complicated as classical peices will boost my confidence. At least I hope it does, otherwise Im screwed. Screwed out of living a life filled with confidence. Maybe it's time to wrap this up, but I still feel typutive. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I still havnt gotten an e-mail back from Gail Zappa (for those of you who dont know, I located Frank Zappa's wife's personal e-mail address). Im not expecting anything soon, if anything at all, but that would be cool, wouldnt it? Yeeeaahhh you dont care. Anywho, ya'll have a good night/day.

3 Comments:

At December 29, 2004 at 10:53 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

Don't expect much from Gail. She told me that she saw your letter and immediately deleted it, for she has an utter disdain for you. But who doesn't?

 
At December 29, 2004 at 11:29 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

Oh man! I ADORED driver's ed!!! You will LOVE Glazer!! He makes Driver's Education a fabulous time! You'll love Smokey's High Ride. MWHAHAHHAHA.

 
At January 4, 2005 at 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! im glad u enjoyed my "room", so ya, ummmmm.... i hope drivers ed goes good n stuff, and yay for classical stuff! .... im sleepyish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home