Sunday, December 26, 2004

Well Folks...

I had a great post earlier, but then this computer (which is actually the better one now that we moved my sisters into the kitchen) had to kick me off and not let me back on for a couple minutes. Funny how everything is so fastpace nowadays that even couple minutes can seem like the longest time in terms of computers. Anyway, I cant possibly rewrite what I previously wrote. I apologize, but it was too good to recreate. Long story short, I dont see the point in posting much now cause I lost all of my creative flow when I got kicked off. Also Im tired. So Im afraid this'll have to do for now. Chances are Ill just delete this one at a later date and rewrite it. I apologize most of all to Taylor as I know he was looking forward to this post. It'll be better next time. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

At December 26, 2004 at 10:49 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

And to think, I once respected you.

 
At December 26, 2004 at 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, damn computers. i'm sorry u got kicked off. get sleep so u won't be tired. nini tim!
~angie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home