Sunday, September 26, 2004

I cant think of a good title...

I think I had a good title, but I forgot. Well given as it's been a while since Ive updated you'd think I'd have alot to say. Which I do. But, as always, Im typing this from John's house cause I cant at my own, so as a result my "brain smahts" are choking up and I dont know what's good enough to spend time and say. I guess Taylor took one of the good idea's by saying that he, John, Ryan, and I went to see Ralph's band down at the college and what have you. So that's out. I could also tell you that I had deje vu' just now, but there's nothing much to say about that. God, Im a loser. I need my damn permit and my damn drivin tests and damn stuff. Why cant I be better than I am? Ill tell you why; cause my dad beats me, thats why. No, my dad's a good guy. Old, but good. Confused, but good. My cold still hasnt left me. The one that Taylor gave me over a week ago. It's getting better, but I still hate him. Anyway, Ill try to do more of this later, I apologize for wasting your time.

3 Comments:

At September 26, 2004 at 6:36 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

I told you that kissing me wasn't a smart idea, considering my cold. But no! You just had to have it your way. I hope you're satisfied.

 
At September 26, 2004 at 9:32 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Your dad's old.
-Said like the kid from king of the hill

 
At September 28, 2004 at 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, i miss all the good stuff. i wasn't around to see ralph's band.
~angie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home