Sunday, November 14, 2004

Super John fixed the Super Virus!

You heard right, John fixed the computer that was infected with many virus' of doom. It took a day and very little of another, but it was accomplished. Sittin here with my guitfiddle, any requests?... Hotel California it is!... That's my dream; to play 'Hotel California' in front of a small crowd at a bar. And then have the end of the world come in a bright flash that no one saw coming as we're all whisked away into a chariot of fire... down to hell where I belong for playing that God forsaken song (I haven't actually played that song ever, nor even attempted to so dont you worry). For some reason this damn return button wont let me space anything I write and it's pissin me off. Im gonna be honest, I didnt really have much to say except that John fixed the computer and that ANGELA LOCANTORY better leave a good comment like she said she would or else there will be consequences. Consequences so terrible that only I can speak of them! But I wont, just to spite you all. Anyway, so next Sunday I'm off to Berklee to see Chick Corea. I know no one cares, but I do and you can all die cause its gonna be great and you're all gonna be sad and alone like you always are and Im gonna be happy and among musicians that are gonna make me wanna kill myself. That's right, it's gonna be SO GREAT that Im gonna be really happy and suicidle at the same time. Anyway, that's all the time I have for now, until next time *tips hat*.

5 Comments:

At November 14, 2004 at 11:01 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

Chick Correa... I think he was my third husband. Anyway, have fun! You should probably scribble, "Play 'Hotel California!'" on a piece of paper and toss it on the stage. ROCK 'N ROLL!

 
At November 14, 2004 at 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that song!! its pretty... go play it... huzzah for johnny! u should yell at ur compy for looking at bad stuff, it was prolly doing so behind ur back and so infected itself with lots of viruses....... if ur off next sunday does that mesn u wont be at church? cuz that will not be cool at all. itd saddnen me. i hafta leave ut itried to make it good.

 
At November 15, 2004 at 3:51 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Ahem. I believe my name is Angela LocantorE.
Not John Colón, like we said.

Welcome to the Hotel Wanna Bone Ya! Hahahaha. Best Joke Ever.

 
At November 16, 2004 at 4:48 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

Jeez, Tim, you're so morbid!!!!


-Not Katie.

 
At November 17, 2004 at 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, you\'ve known us your whole life, our dad's are best friends, come on now You really don't know how to spell our last name?? `
~Sharon Locantore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home