Thursday, November 18, 2004

Eclipse...

First time in about 6 months or more I put in 'Dark Side of The Moon'. I usually listen to most other Floyd albums before I put this one in simply cause I think it's too clean cut to learn much on a playing level. It's more of a production learning experience I think. But it's making me miss Ryan Engley. You see it's one of his favorite albums, if not his favorite, and he would listen to it every day, usually more than once. And since I was always at his house I would hear it all the time so now it always reminds me of him and his old house. Anyway, enough reminiscing.

Only three days to Chick Corea. Of course with my luck, or John's luck, or me just being associated with John's luck, something will prevent us from going.

I read something the other night that would infuriate some, and make a whole lot of sense to others. I was in the group that it made a whole lot of sense to. I'll try to find it again cause it was very interesting and I enjoyed it. I'll try to look for it now!....... nope, can't find it. Oh well, I'll try some other time.

Also I found Sharon LocantorE's comment amusing. Although I dont know how she found this. I'm assuming it was Ange's doing.

3 Comments:

At November 18, 2004 at 3:02 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

That was quite possibly the worst description of anything ever. Go to hell, you lovable Greek.

 
At November 19, 2004 at 3:36 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

I saw ryan yesterday. We talked about you, briefly.
Then I went home.

 
At November 21, 2004 at 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the engley household! u shuld go more often so u dont miss ryan... right now and shar's comment was not MY doing... not really. she just HAPPENED too be there when i was lookin at ur site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home