Friday, January 07, 2005

Damn chemical imbalance...

It feels like Ive written that title before. Anyway, yesterday was not the best of days. Although it was a fine day, I felt like I did a year and a half ago or so with the chemical imbalance that I used to have that made me depressed. It was the exact same feeling. No reason for me to feel bad, but I did, and I just had to wait till I fell asleep for it to leave. I feel better this morning, so I guess my brain either sucks again or it was just cause I was being too hard on myself with certain things as Taylor suggested, which I agree with.

Im excited. Why? Because I have an album coming in the mail that I have high expectations for. Im not going to tell you what it is though. That's only for people like Taylor to know when there's a gap in one of our conversations that I try to fill with useless information from my life that he probably couldn't care less about. Ive already told John what it is, so that's all the people that I would think would even have the slightest ability to care about it. Oh well, Im happy so screw you guys.
Ha, remember that "Eleven Thoity" post? That post from sooooo long ago? Where I said that it was 11:30 and I still dont have any pants on? That day has been revised for today. It feels good. I had my drivers ed. class as well on wednesday, and it was easy as hell. Just like John and that wench Katie said it would be. I mean, *nice girl* Katie. NOT wench. Anyway, I have to start my work now, which I should've done a while ago. And then I have to go to John's at some point to help him pack stuff and move stuff for their big move. He told me last night that (since I said Id help on account of me practically living at his house, also that it's bound to be a good time) we would be starting to do things today, even though his blog says that their planning the big move on staurday. Either way though, I still get to see his 3/8 inch hair cut. Good day.

2 Comments:

At January 7, 2005 at 11:40 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

I forgot what the album was already. Ah well.
You go without pants too much, you should get sweatpants like I did. It's pretty much the same thing, but warmer.

 
At January 7, 2005 at 4:58 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

Nah, Katie's a wench. Don't worry 'bout it. Furthermore, where all mah Weld at?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home