Friday, January 21, 2005

Hey HEY!

Is it me or does anyone else like John Popper better as an obese man? I mean, his talent isnt diminished now that he's skinny, but he was so much more cuddly as a fat man. Share your thoughts.

I woiked with my dad today, and I got sliced up. Well not really sliced up per se, but I got a gash in between my pointer and middle finger on my left hand from a jagged edge of a sawed off piece of metal from a chair. This probably means I wont be able to play much within the next couple days, because the stretching of my fingers would cause it to reopen. But as far as I know I have the healing power of a vampire so I should be all set in a few minutes.

I am so damn hungry, my hand be shakin. I was going to order the Dave Brubeck Quartet tickets last night for John, Taylor, Ryan and myself, but for some reason ticketmaster gives you a time limit for how long you can be on each page when you're ordering tickets, so I couldnt act quick enough to get the credit card out and write everything down, so I didnt get to order them. My hopes is that we get pretty good seats, but from the Berklee Performance Center pretty much anywhere you sit is a good seat.

I called Ryan up last night and we talked for close to two hours. I realized that I havn't been on the phone for that long for about a year and a half, and my arm hurt from holding the phone for so long. But it was nice, cause we talked about music and whatnot and the possible Pink Floyd reunion that he heard from somewhere. And we both got so excited that I ran to his house and we made love. Then we got off the phone and I pondered the different girly positions that I was sitting/laying in whilst on the phone.

Well there you have it, a completely meaningless post that wasted a few minutes of your life. I win again, peasents.

5 Comments:

At January 21, 2005 at 1:20 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

haha, girl.

 
At January 21, 2005 at 2:24 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

John Popper once had a cameo on Roseanne. It was pretty... alright. He plays Hohner Special 20s, of which I have two.

 
At January 21, 2005 at 4:14 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

I hope your gash feels better.

 
At January 21, 2005 at 8:48 PM, Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

Ouch! I hope your finger is okay!

 
At January 21, 2005 at 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Poor tim! I hope your incredible vampiric powers will serve you well and your finger will heal all fast. i love your meaningless posts! And the not meaningless ones. They keep me entetrtained. How come I haven't talked to you since sunday?! It makes me sad.
~Agent A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home