Saturday, January 08, 2005

Oh man Oh man!

It came it came!!! I didnt think it was gonna come till monday! But it came this morning! Anywhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Ryan and Dave and I helped John move alot of his stuff out of his room down to his new house last night. I love his new house. It's like, the perfect house. Today I have to help again. And probly tomorrow too. This time is gonna be rough though, cause we have to move his drafting table out of his room, and probly other stuff from around the house. Large stuff. Also, anyone who hasnt seen his short hair yet, it looks great. It's funny though cause I cant stop thinking that his twelve year old self was transported to this time period. One thing's for sure, Im still tired cause I only woke up about an hour ago and Im far too excited about the thing I wanted that Im not going to tell you what it is coming this morning to type anymore. So this is all you get. You greedy greedy people.

2 Comments:

At January 8, 2005 at 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

moving and such! the stuff im NOT helping with! i was gonna, but i had to rescue britt instead. in any case i hope it went well..... and when r u going to cease this TAUNTING! does it ever end?! WHAT came?

 
At January 9, 2005 at 11:27 AM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

Jeez, Tim. Way to mention that I was there at John's helping him move. Working TEN TIMES harder than the rest of you!!!! And by ten times harder I mean sitting on a chair and occasionally throwing things out. But still I was there!! I'm hurt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home