Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Azucar.

I'm in a good mood. Why? Because I had one of the best listening experiences of my life on sunday night. I picked the album up on a whim (I did/do have prior knowledge of the artist before hand, it wasn't just a blind buy) when John, Dave, Ang, and I were at borders when John was picking up something for his woman (Katie, as I'm sure you normies call her). I didn't expect much but I should've. There's not a whole lot I can go on about with it, for it's still fairly new to me. But it was inspiring. It was pretty different from what I usually listen to, so it caught me on a different level.

In other news, I found myself watching Gilmour Girls a few times this past week. And I realized that it's all Taylors fault. He was watching it when I went to his house once not too long ago and I got ever so slightly attatched to it at that moment. Then I forgot about it. But those damn girls, those damn lovable girls have seeped there way back into my mind. And I fear I've grown attatched to sweet Lorali and Rori. Oh well, nothin like alittle mother daughter action. Am I right? Huh? Of course not.

Welp, that's about it for me. I could've written more, but my stomach calls for nectar. Cereal nectar of course. Goodnight all.

3 Comments:

At February 16, 2005 at 2:05 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

I just want to bone that Jake guy. Or Josh, or Duke, or whatever the hell his name is. He never shaves.

 
At February 16, 2005 at 2:16 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

I would totally do Alexis Bledel. Her, Emmylou Harris, and Anne Hathaway.

 
At February 17, 2005 at 2:01 PM, Blogger Darcy Marie said...

What CD gave you so much listening pleasure?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home