Friday, January 28, 2005

BIG HIT FOR JAPAN!

charizardinuse: WONG!

TimGuit16: WOOOOOO........................ WONG!!!

charizardinuse: MUY WONG!!

TimGuit16: MMMMMMMATSUI!!!

charizardinuse: ahhh!!! MATSUI HITTA HOMEWONG!!

TimGuit16: WONG GET BIG HIT FOR JAPAN BY PROXY!!!


Ryan and I know what's goin on in Japan, or The Motherland, as I like to call it. So how bout this Lauren; you stop making excuses like "We tried to hang out with you guys today but you were to busy cause you hate us", and stuff of the like, and how bout actually coming down this way for ONCE in your life without informing us at all. Jeez!! The same applies for you too Leah. I would expect better from you two.

Anyway, it feels like I havn't posted something to do with music in a while so I feel like I'm wasting space without doing so. I'm sure you can all back me up on that. I waste alot of time. But here's something that could work as a sort of substitute for what's usually posted: I'm going to try to get into Berklee School of Music when college time for Timmy Tumbleweed rolls around. The thought has been on my mind for quite some time now, about two years I believe, and many people have talked to me about it, so I feel that I should. I dont think I'd have anything else going for me when that time comes aside from a steady physical labor job, and I'd really like to go, if I fail, then just for the experience of being around so many musicians. I know it'll be incredbly daunting, but what the hell. So it's the best idea as far as I'm concerned at this point. Ya'll have a good day.

6 Comments:

At January 28, 2005 at 12:15 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

hahaha
Homewong.

 
At January 28, 2005 at 1:18 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

YAY CRAZY JAPS!! *BOWS*


That is my home country you know. I'm a quarter Japanse. Or so Ryan thinks! Gwahahahaha.

 
At January 28, 2005 at 1:19 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

That meant to say Japanese.

 
At January 28, 2005 at 3:44 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

How come Leah and Lauren don't want to hang out with ME?!

 
At January 28, 2005 at 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could speak japanese. alas, i am not cool enough. but yay for berklee. i am very proud of u for wanting to ry it. :) whether or not u go though, u will stll be my favorite guitar playing timothy!
~angie

 
At January 30, 2005 at 6:41 PM, Blogger Darcy Marie said...

DAMMIT!!!!! TIM, I HATE COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





"My shoes are fogging up."-Katie W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home