Wednesday, January 26, 2005

THE STORIES!!!

Man, now Taylor's dad is going to see Dave Brubeck with us, which is great, because his dad is great fun, but John's dad wanted to go too but it was too late because I had already ordered the tickets. And Ryan and I were just discussing how many stories could've been had if it was Norman Colon AND Tom Lacrosse?! I mean, come on! Imagine the kind of things that would happen! I can't wait to see the bums on the street though. There's so many in Boston. It's kind of sad. Actually it's very sad, but then you talk to them or listen to them yell stuff or try to direct traffic and it makes everything better again. Just for you though, not for them. They're living their own personal hell while I'm enjoying their silly rants and banters.

Anyway, so I fell into a job or two within the past couple weeks. The first, which is actually still alittle up in the air was from Dave Bergeron asking if I wanted to take over a couple days for him at this guy's house who has his own fish tank cleaning business or what have you, and I accepted. And also it turns out that the school that my dad works at has hired me part-time on account of them not being able to pay me under the table anymore because they've paid me the maximum amount aloud by law for someone who isn't an actual employee. So thing's have been going good. Not that they weren't before, but man, even better now. Unfortunately due to the snow my past two drivers ed. classes have been cancelled, so at the rate we're going I'm not gonna finish them until April. Damn snow. Oh well. Also, I dont hate Katie Weygand nor think she's annoying. But I do consider her and evil dope pusher, so stay away John.

4 Comments:

At January 26, 2005 at 12:45 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

Whenever I go into Boston, there's a lot of homeless guys that hold doors open for me. Some of them praise the Lord and hold signs. And there was that one guy that wanted your five bucks.

 
At January 26, 2005 at 12:47 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Smoking a college diploma stuffed with absolutely nothing. That's right, you get nothing with your college diploma.

 
At January 26, 2005 at 1:40 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

One time a lady in Boston offered me a flower. I almost took it, but Darcy told me not to, so I didn't. It might've had cocaine in it! Oh the wonders!

 
At January 27, 2005 at 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Tim. Taylor put a link to your blog on my blog, so I figured I should start reading this thing. You know, so I don't look like an ass.

-Darcy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home