Sunday, January 23, 2005

Man, I'm stupid.

Taylor just brought to my attention the fact that I wont need to stop doing this even though we will change services just by saying "Why would switching internet services cause you to get a new blog?". I realized that I wont have to when he asked that because my brain doesnt function the way it should and he then proceeded to express his hatred toward me. I feel the same way. I hate myself more than anything. That's not true, I hate getting my jacket caught on doorknobs in a public setting as well. Also, I wasn't reffering to Katie Hakala when I said "Katie's really starting to piss me off", on John's site. I thought it was Katie W. Not that I hate Katie W. per se, I would just much rather see her dead than alive. Goodnight.

4 Comments:

At January 23, 2005 at 8:49 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

I agree with you when you say, "Need."

 
At January 25, 2005 at 11:01 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

Poor destroyable Tim.

 
At January 25, 2005 at 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for keeping blogs!!!! I'd be sad if u lost this one. Tim, I have to say this whole NEVER getting to talk to you deal I think may be having an adverse effect upon myself. In other words..... idk. But I miss my Timothy!
~angie

 
At January 25, 2005 at 10:20 PM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

Jeez Tim....I'm really sorry you feel that way. I had no idea. It actually took me a long time to find the comment that you wrote about me pissing you off. But just remember that you piss me off to! And that's that.

This is the end of our friendship...or should I say "friendship."


RARARARARARARARRARA

-The One Who Shall Kill You in a Strange Experience

 

Post a Comment

<< Home