Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Statesboro Taylor.

Well I was going to update anyway, but Taylor was all stupid and yelled at me somethin fierce.

I gots myself a job now. I'm terribly sore from it, but I think my confidence in what I can do there is building a bit. For those of you who dont know it's carpentry. I'm going to have to start doing push-ups because it will make it alot easier and less painful in the long run. My boss was telling me that when he was in "The System", he did 500 pushups a night. What the hell?! I didn't think that was even possible. But he said within the next few months he wants me to try to get in the 100 a night a few nights a week. It's possible, but I'll just be sore all the time for quite a while.

It's been over a month and a half since I signed up for driving lessons and my teacher still hasn't called me back even though he said it would be about a month. Rat bastard.

Becca is in Italy still. I tried convincing her that there would be a terrible hailstorm and someone she knows would die in it or her plain would crash because of it or at the very least she wouldn't be able to do much for most of the trip. Didn't work though. She must've reeeeaaally wanted to go. Hope she's having a good time.

Does anyone else find it funny that the exchange between John and I on the comments for his last post talk of him thinking his cousin is "fine", and then his older sister leaves a comment on the same thing, allowing her to read it and realize that her little brother is sexually attracted to his cousins? I thought it was amusing.

Ryan apparently has an intuitive telepathy to me, and has for a while. I didn't realize until the other day when I went to his house and spoke to him about something. Creeeeeeeepy.

A few weeks ago John informed me of his dad wanting to play in the way of Indian Raga music with me after they had listened to a group I had burned a few cd's for John of that draw most influence, or most band members in general, from Indian classical music. I forget if I mentioned it on here on a previous post but if I havn't I'm doing it now. I became greatly extatic because I've been wishing I could play that type of music with someone of the caliber and knowledge of percussion as Norman does. I hope that will occur soon.

I walked earlier tonight. The walks I take become better and better each time. I find it more of a time for spiritual focussing and not just walking because it is a nice night. And on that note, since I can't think of anything else I feel like putting on here, I bid you goodnight.

5 Comments:

At April 20, 2005 at 11:05 AM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

It's about time you updated, Tim! I think I am going to dye my hair today.

 
At April 20, 2005 at 1:39 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Listen, I'm pretty sure Maria knows something about my sense of humor. Either that or she thinks I am an utter perv now. Whatevs, man.

 
At April 20, 2005 at 5:43 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

Woke up this mawnin', had them Statesboro Taylors. Statesboro, Gerogia my friend.

 
At April 29, 2005 at 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim!! i found u again! huzzah! seems like u've been doin lots of work and such lately, sounds fun... ok, i dont know what to say really, i just had to comment =P

 
At April 30, 2005 at 7:38 AM, Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

Thanks for coming to my game!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home